Your Feedback
Please describe your experience

Important Notice for Court Ordered Bankruptcies

Do not use the online Bankruptcy Form if you have been made bankrupt by a court order (sequestration order). Please contact us at or on 1300 364 785 to request a copy of the Statement of Affairs form, or you can obtain a copy from your trustee.

A trustee may at any time convene a meeting of the creditors of a regulated debtor's estate. In addition, creditors can direct or request the trustee to convene a meeting of creditors in certain circumstances.

Request to publish creditor meeting on AFSA website can only be lodged online using AFSA Online Services portal.

Further information

Get further information about meetings of creditors at About meetings of creditors.

Upcoming creditor meetings


Search Results

Name Time of meeting Location Purpose of meeting