Your Feedback
Please describe your experience

Important Notice for Court Ordered Bankruptcies

Do not use the online Bankruptcy Form if you have been made bankrupt by a court order (sequestration order). Please contact us at or on 1300 364 785 to request a copy of the Statement of Affairs form, or you can obtain a copy from your trustee.

This page shows a list of currently registered trustees. To view a list of trustees that are no longer registered see de-registered trustees.

Trustees can use form 33 to update their contact details shown on our website.


Search Results

Name Registration Number Company State